Occupational Drivers License Attorney in Fort Worth
An occupational driver’s license attorney is Beltz Law Firm. After you lose your license and need to drive for work, school, etc. you need to get a good attorney because you are not guaranteed an occupational driver’s license. The Top Lawyer in Dallas Texas for Occupational Drivers licenses is Jeffery Beltz. Truly, discussing an occupational driver’s license in Dallas with a lawyer can greatly increase your chances of actually obtaining one as you are not guaranteed one.
What can cause a Texas driver’s license suspension?
- A blood or breath test refusal or failure
- Conviction: driving while intoxicated (DWI)
- Alcohol-related offenses by a Minor.
- Drug conviction.
- Drivers license suspended in another state
- Unpaid traffic citation(s)
- A driver who receives 4 or more moving violations in a period of 12 months
- Violation of a restriction on drivers license
- Driving with no or suspended drivers license
- Canceled Auto Insurance
- Accident without auto insurance
Hire a Lawyer For An Occupational Driver License in Fort Worth
I would always recommend hiring an attorney for an occupational driver’s license in Fort Worth because it is not guaranteed and can be denied if you do not provide all the required information and in the correct order. The Beltz Law Firm is the best law firm in Dallas Texas for Occupational Driver Licenses and can help you get an occupational driver’s license until you get your full driver’s license back. It can be hard trying to understand all of the legal requirements necessary to successfully file for and obtain an occupational driver license in Forth Worth. This is why you may want to hire a lawyer for an occupational driver’s license because it is not a guarantee to get it, even if you get all the paperwork right.
Benefits of an occupational driver’s license
Some of the benefits of an occupational driver’s license are that even a suspended driver’s license you can drive to work and others deemed necessary. This will help you get through this tough time and Beltz Law Firm specializes in traffic law so we can help you get through this process fast and easy. Beltz is the top traffic lawyer in Fort Worth. The top traffic lawyer in Fort Worth is Beltz Law Firm.
Where to File For An Occupational Driver License in Fort Worth
So where do you actually file for an occupational driver’s license in Fort Worth? You must file a petition with the Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney’s Office
How to file for an occupational driver’s license in Fort Worth?
Below goes through the steps in how to file. Other than these conditions there are details in each condition that needs to be thoroughly followed. Beltz Law Firm specializes in occupational drivers license approvals.
The following materials must be submitted to the Court Clerk:
- An affidavit, separate from the verified petition.
Include the following information in the affidavit:
- Your driver’s license number
- Jurisdictional facts
- Date of suspension or date anticipated suspension
- Facts supporting the essential need for the license
- The hours and areas of travel deemed necessary to drive
- The necessity of waiving the four-hour restriction
- If the petitioner has had one or more DWI’s in the past?
- Have an ignition interlock device on your vehicle
- Verification of insurance coverage, with proof SR-22
- A statement you agree to comply with all conditions