By: Beltz Law Firm
Share This Post
Ticket in Euless for Striking a Structure/Fixture
Ticket in Euless, TX
Striking a structure or fixture can be a serious offense. If your lucky you might only get a Class C ticket instead of a Class B misdemeanor in Euless.
Sec. 550.025. DUTY ON STRIKING STRUCTURE, FIXTURE, OR HIGHWAY LANDSCAPING. (a) The operator of a vehicle involved in an accident resulting only in damage to a structure adjacent to a highway or a fixture or landscaping legally on or adjacent to a highway shall:
(1) take reasonable steps to locate and notify the owner or person in charge of the property of the accident and of the operator’s name and address and the registration number of the vehicle the operator was driving;
(2) if requested and available, show the operator’s driver’s license to the owner or person in charge of the property; and
(3) report the accident if required by Section 550.061.
(b) A person commits an offense if the person violates Subsection (a). An offense under this section is:
(1) a Class C misdemeanor, if the damage to all fixtures and landscaping is less than $200; or
(2) a Class B misdemeanor, if the damage to all fixtures and landscaping is $200 or more.
What we will do is represent you in court to do everything we can to keep this ticket off your record. To tell us more about what happen with your Euless ticket please give our office a call or fill out out questionnaire. Contact our Euless lawyers and they can explain what to do to insure on keeping your license
feel free to contact us:
- USE OUR CLICK TO CHAT FUNCTION
- FILL OUT OUR QUESTIONNAIRE TO HAVE A LEGAL PROFESSIONAL CALL YOU BACK: https://beltzlaw.com/traffic-ticket-help/traffic-ticket-questionnaire/
- CALL US TOLL FREE AT 214-321-4105