By: Beltz Law Firm
Share This Post
Attorneys In Garland For Traffic Tickets
Attorneys In Garland For Traffic Tickets
Garland Traffic Ticket Attorneys
Warrants Lifted & Tickets Defended
If you are searching for a lawyer that helps with traffic tickets in Garland, you need to ensure that you get the absolute best service for the amount you pay. In order to understand what level of service you deserve it is important to understand what a traffic ticket attorney does. By understanding their responsibilities once they are retained you can then develop a level of expectation that is in-line with the service provided. This article is intended to help you develop a bottom-line indicator of expectations that your traffic ticket attorney should meet or exceed. After reading this article, if you would like to discuss your case with our legal team feel free to call our office, CLICK TO CHAT WITH US ONLINE or CLICK TO FILL OUT OR TRAFFIC TICKET QUESTIONNAIRE and we will contact you.
Communication is key to a good working relationship with anyone. This holds true with your lawyer as well. When you are hiring a traffic ticket attorney you have to realize that the communication will be limited in some ways. The reason for this is due to the thin profit margin a traffic ticket reaps for a law firm. Specifically, a lawyer’s going rate in Dallas County is $250 – $325 per hour. The normal rate for a trustworthy and experienced traffic ticket lawyer is around $75. This is 3 – 4 times less than the going rate for most legal services provided.
For this reason, you need to be concise and specific with your communication. Make sure you set forth your goals and expectations from the first phone call. Make sure that the lawyer can meet your goals and expectations for the fee paid. If they cannot, make sure you determine how much it will cost to do this.
Our communication efforts from the beginning of the first phone call center on the goals and expectations of each client. If you choose to fill out our traffic ticket questionnaire for a case in Garland Municipal Court you will be required to fill out a facts section as well as a goals/expectations section. This allows our attorneys to understand what you want to have happen with your case and whether or not it will be possible based on the budget allotted to the matter ($75). In no case should you expect a lawyer to take your case to The Supreme Court Of Texas for the type of fee you pay for a traffic ticket. However, this does not mean that you should not expect a great value in return for the fee you pay.
- You should expect your lawyer to care enough about your case to ask, “what would you like to have happen?” It is a simple question right?
- You should also expect regular communication with your lawyer until the case is finalized. This does not mean that the lawyer will call you every other day. This is financially impossible. However, a regular stream of information and updates about your case should be sent to you via e-mail or first class mail.
- Do not expect your lawyer to be a mind reader. If you were sent an e-mail and you did not get it, don’t expect our lawyer to telepathically realize it. If you feel a message has been missed or you have gone longer than 30 days without hearing from your lawyer, get up and call them. Remember the case is still yours. A lawyer can only care about it as much as you do. Don’t go 6 months without talking to your lawyer and then blame any bad outcome on them. Take responsibility for your case. Most lawyers will send out e-mails or letters and assume that you have received them and are working on whatever they tasked you to do in those messages. If they do not hear back from you, they will think that everything is fine and that you read, understood and performed any actions in the message they sent.
- Lawyers are not magicians. Many cases are dismissed every day with the help of a lawyer. If yours is not one of them, this does not make the lawyer a bad one. It usually means you were guilty. After all, you were issued the ticket, not the lawyer. The lawyer is there to mitigate any negative impact a ticket can have on your every day life if the case is not dismissed. They don’t carry magic fairy dust or perform spells to make your case disappear. Have expectations based in reality based on the court you are dealing with. Ask your lawyer what your expectations should be if you do not know. They will tell you.
feel free to contact us:
- USE OUR CLICK TO CHAT FUNCTION
- FILL OUT OUR QUESTIONNAIRE TO HAVE A LEGAL PROFESSIONAL CALL YOU BACK: https://beltzlaw.com/traffic-ticket-help/traffic-ticket-questionnaire/
- CALL US TOLL FREE AT 214-321-4105