By: Beltz Law Firm
Share This Post
Getting Warrants Lifted In Royse City
Getting The Warrant Removed
There are a variety of ways a warrant can be removed in Royse City. However, not every method is going to be in the best interest of the person who is trying to lift the warrant. This article is intended to describe the varying methods of warrant removal in Royse City Municipal Court and what method is the safest bet to protect you from any further damage caused by the ticket. If you have questions or concerns about your warrants in Royse City, we encourage you to call our legal team using the number listed above or Fill Out Our Warrants Lifted In Royse City Questionnaire.
Getting The Warrant Lifted
As stated earlier, there are a variety of methods that can be used to get a warrant lifted in Royse City, Texas. Many of the methods used will only cause more problems than good. Some of the most common methods that cause the most problems are listed below:
- Pay Off The Warrant – Paying off a warrant in Royse City means that you just made the job easier for Royse City Municipal Court. Now all they have to do is print out a receipt and click a button that reports the case as a conviction on your permanent record. These convictions are monitored by DPS in an effort to penalize those that would be considered “high risk” drivers. Some of the penalties associated with paying off Royse City warrants are driver’s license suspensions, surcharges, increased insurance rates, and the requirement to obtain an occupational license to drive legally. Lifting the warrant is important. But don’t panic and forget that protecting your record is just as important.
- Hire A Bail Bond Company – Bail bond companies are nothing more than middle men in the warrant process when they are hired to lift warrants in Royse City Municipal Court. All they do is pick up the phone and hire a lawyer to go lift the warrant for them. They pay that lawyer a portion of the funds you gave them and pocket the rest as profit for doing nothing more than making a phone call. Do not hire bail bond companies for tickets in Royse City. It is a rip off. Make sure all the money you pay goes to you or your loved one’s legal defense and not a middle man taking advantage of your lack of knowledge.
- Doing Jail Time – If you choose to do jail time you will suffer a conviction on your record much like just paying the warrants off. However, you had to spend time in jail to get the same result. If you did jail time for the wrong offense, you could end up paying another $780.00 to DPS because of it. This is normally 2 – 3 times the value of time served credit you received for going to jail in the first place. Jail time is a thing of the past. It does not save you money.
Your best bet for keeping your record clear and getting the best possible result for warrants in Royse City is to discuss the matter with an experienced traffic ticket attorney. Don’t panic because of the threat of arrest and make a decision that could cost you more money than the original ticket. Make sure you get the warrant lifted properly to keep you driving legally and saving as much money as possible in the process.
This is just one of many issues we are called upon to help with in Royse City Municipal Court. For example, if you want to know how to keep speeding tickets off your record in Royse City, Texas you can click the link and read more about it. We hope you find this information helpful and give us a call if you ever need our help.
feel free to contact us:
- FILL OUT OUR QUESTIONNAIRE TO HAVE A LEGAL PROFESSIONAL CALL YOU BACK: Click here to send your warrant information to an experienced Royse City ticket lawyer
- CALL US TOLL FREE AT 214-321-4105